LETTERS OF GUARANTEE
In general, a Letter of Guarantee (LG) is a type of contract issued by a bank on behalf of a customer who has entered a contract to purchase goods from a supplier and promises to meet any financial obligations to the supplier in the event of default.
- Available for multiple purposes,
- Bid Bond (projects)
- Performance Bond
- Advance Payment Guarantee
- Terms determined on a case-by-case basis.
How to Apply:
- Email us on [email protected]
- Call your Relationship Manager
You may also be interested in: