PLATINUM CREDIT CARD (VISA)
Welcome to the exclusive world of NBB platinum cards! The NBB Platinum card offers you a wide range of services in almost all areas if your busy life – whether it is for travel, shopping or entertaining. The NBB Platinum card is welcomed at thousands of merchant outlets in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and millions of establishments across the world which accept Visa cards.
- Higher Credit limit.
- Up to 51 days interest free on purchases.
- Among the lowest interest rate on credit cards in the market.
- Convenient repayment option: pay only 5% of the balance due or BHD 10, whichever is higher.
- Cash Advance facility at a competitive rate.
- Free service with neither joining nor annual card fees.
- Complimentary Priority Pass card: allows access to over 700 VIP lounges at international airports. Avoid the hassles of waiting in crowded airport departure halls. Click here for details
- Special entertainment and leisure services: Enjoy special offers and discounts at leading hotels and premium outlets across the world. Click here for details
- Emergency services: get peace of mind when you travel. Emergency medical services available from International SOS (ISOS) contact points world-wide. Click here for details
- Purchase protection: get replacement or reimbursement for items bought with a NBB Visa Platinum card (if the item is stolen or destroyed or damaged by fire or accident within 60 days of purchase). Click here for details
- Travel accident insurance (life) coverage: up to USD 250,000 if the travel tickets have been purchased through the NBB Visa Platinum card. Click here for details
- Register and earn air miles with Gulf Air on purchases made by card. Air miles can be redeemed against the cost of Gulf Air tickets.
All loan, credit cards and overdraft facilities are subject to approval by NBB.
- Copy of CPR
- Copy of Passport (for expats only, with resident permit details)
- Employment letter with latest salary slip or a copy of commercial registration if self employed
- Salary transfer letter
- Copies of latest account statements (3 months) – Non NBB customers
- Copies of other card statements, if any.