Happiness can be in the palm of your hand
Our Mastercard Gold Credit Card gives you the peace of mind and convenience to fully enjoy what life has to offer. Prepare to step forward into a brighter future.
- Attractive rates on the cash advance facility, and competitive monthly interest rates at 1.83%
- Rewarding your lifestyle! Earn and collect points when using your NBB Card by registering to NBB's Loyalty Program. "Points" is designed to complement your lifestyle by offering you rewards and benefits ranging from special offers, exciting raffle prizes and travel experiences.
- Enjoy 15% off on best available rates with IHG Hotels, click here
- Enjoy 10% money back with booking.com
- Save up to 10% on car rental with Budget, click here
- Enjoy access to Priceless cities for experiences in cities you live and travel, download the “Priceless Specials App”
- Enjoy access to Priceless Specials offers on Local dinning and Lifestyle, download the “Priceless Specials App”
- There is no interest on purchases when payment is made in full amount before the due date and services are free with neither joining nor annual card fees.
- Payments through contactless Tap & Go service**
*Subject to bank approval
*Terms and conditions apply, please click here
** Contactless “Tap & Go” limit is equivalent to BHD 50 per transaction, whereas the accumulated Contactless amount per day is equivalent to BHD 250 for additional protection
Click here for more details
The countries that are blocked for the usage of Debit, Credit and Prepaid Cards are: Iran, Syria, Russia and North Korea.
To check the applied fees and charges, please Click here
To review the terms and conditions of the 3D Secure Service, click here.
You can get this card if you are
Bahraini & Non-Bahraini Residents
21 years and above
You have to present the following documents to obtain a Gold credit card
|Original CPR or 2 valid IDs||Passport with valid residence permit (for Bahraini residents)|
|Latest salary slip (proof of income)||Original salary certificate|
|3 months account statement||6 months account statement (if you are self-employed)|
|Outstanding letter (if any)|