Going beyond the luxury you know
Visa Signature, a card that provides you access to unique travel and lifestyle benefits catered to your needs.
- High credit limit, attractive rates on the cash advance facility, and competitive interest rates.
- Enjoy up to 51 days interest free on purchases and convenient repayment option of paying only 5% of the balance due or BHD 10, whichever is higher.
- Take advantage of the special offers and discounts at leading hotels and premium outlets across the world.
- Rewarding your lifestyle! Earn and collect points when using your NBB Card by registering to NBB's Loyalty Program. "Points" is designed to complement your lifestyle by offering you rewards and benefits ranging from special offers, exciting raffle prizes and travel experiences.
- We make your travels relaxed and stress free by granting you access to more than 1,000 airport lounges all around the world. View here.
- You are protected with travel accident insurance (life) coverage of up to USD 250,000, if the travel tickets have been purchased through the NBB credit card and emergency medical services. These features are available from International SOS (ISOS) contact points worldwide.View here.
- You also receive purchase protection. Items bought with an NBB credit card are eligible for replacement or reimbursement if they are stolen, destroyed or damaged by fire or accident within 60 days of purchase.
- Enjoy Money back benefit on your digital entertainment subscriptions.
*Subject to bank approval
*Terms and conditions apply
To check the list of the blocked countries for credit and debit card's usage, please Click here
To check the applied fees and charges, please Click here
To review the terms and conditions of the 3D Secure Service, click here.
You have to present the following documents to obtain a Signature credit card
|Original CPR or 2 valid IDs||Passport with valid residence permit (for Bahraini residents)|
|Latest salary slip (proof of income)||Original salary certificate|
|3 months account statement||6 months account statement (if you are self-employed)|